If you are looking for a fast, no-cook side dish that goes perfect with grilled meat or fish, you will love my Tomato Cucumber Salad with White Beans and Feta.
There are no hard and fast measurements required. In a bowl, combine:
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced
- 3 – 4 Persian cucumbers, sliced (or one large cucumber)
- 1 can small white beans, drained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar (I use the lite version that has less sugar)
This salad is great served immediately and holds up well stored in the refrigerator for a day or two. It hits all the right notes – crunchy, refreshing, tangy, a little sweet and filling. It’s perfect as a simple side dish or a light lunch.