#breakfast · #fast&easy · #grab&go · #OvernightOats ·
Strawberry Banana Bread Overnight Oats
Weekday mornings are hectic! These overnight oats are reminiscent of banana bread, but with far less effort. The best part? Toss the ingredients in a jar or container tonight and breakfast is waiting for you to grab and go in the morning!
Here is what you will need to make these overnight oats.
- 1/2 mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 T chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 – 3 strawberries, sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or jar that can be sealed and stir well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Garnish with some sliced strawberries, banana or more nuts.
Mornings are the best when you wake up to this grab & go breakfast!
Leave a comment