Tater tots are a favorite side, but they're also a versatile ingredient you can use to create delicious snacks for game day or any day. There are SO many options!
What about cute little pop-able cheeseburgers? Yes please! These mini tot sliders are adorable, easy to make and are totally delicious. For this recipe, you will need to use coin shaped tots because they are flatter and shaped more like a mini bun. Here is how easy they are to make:
- 32 coin shaped tots (I use Ore-Ida Golden Crispy Crowns)
- 1 lb. ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 8 slices of American or your favorite slicing cheese
- Ketchup, mustard, may or a combination of your favorite burger condiments
- 1 head of Iceberg lettuce
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- Bake Ore-Ida Golden Crispy Crowns according to package directions.
- Form ground meat into 32 mini patties. They should be about the size of a quarter. Cook the burgers in a non-stick pan over high heat until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- Cut each cheese slice into four squares. Top each burger with a square of cheese and allow it to melt.
- Top each tot with a burger.
- Squirt a dime size portion of your favorite burger condiment on top.
- Using a toothpick, secure a small piece of lettuce and grape tomato halve to the top of each burger.
These sliders are so tasty and insanely cute! Serve them at your next game day party and your friends will go nuts!