Bacon wrapped anything is great. So why not coat the bacon with brown sugar and wrap it around a tater tot! You can mix some chili powder with the brown sugar if you like a little heat.
- Approximately 50 frozen tater tots - thawed
- 1 lb. bacon
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top of the foil.
- Cut each bacon strip into 3 pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and chili powder.
- Rub one side of each bacon piece with brown sugar mixture.
- Wrap each tater tot with a bacon piece (sugar side facing out) and place it, seam side down, on top of the cooling rack.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Increase the oven to 400 degrees and bake them for 5 more minutes, or until the bacon is crispy.